Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tagged


I have been tagged "it" twice to do this picture tag, so I thought I better. This picture of Devin and I was taken at the Logan, UT Temple in April 2006. We moved to Alaska a few weeks after this picture was taken. It brought back great memories of living in my Grandpa's house and taking walks up to the temple. I can't wait to visit my sister Michele and walk up the same trail to the Temple. She lives a little further than we did, but not by much.
I tag whoever would like to do this! Instuructions: 1.) Go to your Pictures document 2.) Go to the 6th folder 3.) Click on the 6th Picture 4.) Then post that picture and talk about it.

3 comments:

symony said...

That is pretty!

Connie said...

That brings back great memories for me, too. I loved it when you two lived in Grandpa's house! Can't wait to see you in person on Saturday!!!!!

Smiths said...

That is a good picture to land on! That is way cute!!