Thursday, May 21, 2009

Home From a Great Vacation

We are now home in Alaska after a wonderful visit to Utah. The twins were able to meet so many different people. They were very popular and had aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins wrapped around their fingers. Thank you to everyone for the fun times. Here are some pictures of some of the family and friends we were able to visit.

The Twins loved looking at Uncle Scottie. I think they were fascinated with his helmet.

The Twins loved to sit with their Grandpa Pehrson. This was their nightly routine.
Here's my Brother Scottie, and my Mom and Dad at a picinic up Smithfield Canyon.


I was looking through all my pictures when I got home and came across some really silly pictures of my sister Michele and my Mom. I thought I would share a couple. Thanks for the laughs!




Devin's sister Leslie came down to visit from Pocatello.

Here is our niece Hannah. It was fun to see Lillie and her family another one of Devin's sisters. They came to visit at my parents house and we then went to their's in Springville.


My Grandma Hartley (on the right) and her sister Roberta came from Oregon to see the twins. It was so nice to visit with them!


My Sister Michele and I hung out every second we could. It was fun to get to know little Olivia!


My Grandpa Pehrson came by to visit several times. It was so nice to see him.
We had a great visit with our longtime friends Chris, Konae and Ryker Putman.


I was able to have a nice picinic with my friend Cassie and her daughter Jenasen.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!!! They really did get to meet alot of new people! And i have to say they did extreemly well!Oh and thanks for posting that lovley picture of mom and I!She Will love that!!!

The Jensens said...

Aw I miss you already.. I just keep telling everyone I can't wait to go to Alaska! And how much I wish you were closer! That pic is so gross of me!!! :) hee hee!

Pratt Family said...

Welcome back! I was wondering when you returned. Sure looks like you had a blast visiting family and friends in Utah. The twins sure look like they enjoyed themselves, as well as yourself. See you Sunday!

Sisson Family said...

Looks like you had a great time in Utah. You got some great Picts. Love the one of mom and Shell. Gald you had a good time.

Benny Boo and Linsey Lou said...

It was so great to see you! I wish I could have seen you longer than just passing through at church. The babies are so much sweeter in person. Love the pics with your parents. Your mom is adorable. :)