Saturday, April 4, 2009

Reminiscing on Good Times

Lately I have been thinking about some good memories that I have had. This video kept popping in my head. This was filmed on December 31, 2005. We went cross country skiing at Squirrel Hallow in Idaho close to where I grew up. My Dad, my sister Michele, her then boyfriend now husband Wayne and Devin's sisters Leslie, Lillie her husband Clark and their son Ben. We were coming back from a ski and I decided I wanted to go down this hill for a little rush. Well the video says it all... Good Times!








7 comments:

Lillie said...

Hahahaha! We watch that clip ALL the time! I love it. It's fun to remember old times, isn't it.

Connie said...

That's a classic, Jenny. Good to see that you ski like your Dad (Dad's commnet)! Love it!

Sisson Family said...

That was hilerous! You could win some $ for that one.

symony said...

ha ha I love how you say whoo right before you fall!

Smiths said...

I love that!! I almost forgot about that! That was so funny! Good times, good times!

Clark said...

It's hard to beat good memories. ...Unless it's a good story, since they can get better every time they're told, right?

Connie said...

Dad & I think you ought to turn that one into America's Funniest Videos. Some really stupid ones win $100,000. This one could win hands down! By the way, if you do we get a share of it:)