Thursday, January 15, 2009

Too Cute for Words

Our friends Chris and Konae had given the twins these matching onsies. We couldn't resist the opportunity for a photo shoot when they both were wearing them. They look so cute in them. Thank you Chris and Konae for the outfits!









Here are some more candid moments that have been captured.





6 comments:

symony said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Jensens said...

They are so perfect!! Can you believe how fast they grow up!? It is amazing. I just love how they snuggle up to each other!! That one with their hands on each other is just so adorable!! I love em and havent met them!! How are you feeling?

Connie said...

I never thought they looked alike until I saw those pictures! Wow...they really are twins!
MUH to each of them!

Smiths said...

Thanks for posting more pictures!! I cant get enough!! They are so adorable!!!

Sisson Family said...

Those pictutres are adorable. They get cuter every day.

Benny Boo and Linsey Lou said...

So cute, she totally has girl features and he totally has boy features. Lots of times (though none want to admit it) it could go either way... :)