Monday, January 5, 2009

Dylan Lenau and Lindsey Daelyn

We have posted some pictures already of the twins but have not formally introduced them. We are now proud parents of Dylan Lenau Lucas and Lindsey Daelyn Lucas. They were born on 12/30/08. Dylan was born at 8:17 pm weighing 6lbs 15 oz and was 21 inches long. Lindsey came 4 minutes later at 8:21pm weighing 5lbs 7oz and was 19 inches long. We were able to come home from the hospital two days later on 1/1/09. It was a great way to begin the new year. Here are a few more pictures that have been taken since we have been home.

Lindsey and Dylan like to sleep close together. There are times were we have even caught Lindsey sucking on Dylan's hand while they were sleeping.

Lindsey Daelyn Lucas

Dylan Lenau Lucas

9 comments:

The Jensens said...

OH how sweet!! They are so precious!! You looks so good!! I know I have said it before but you do!!! I was all puffy and tired! I LOVE the names too! So so so so sweet, I can't wait to meet them even if it is next Christmas!!! woohoo!

Connie said...

They get cuter and cuter everyday! Wish I could give them a hug and a kiss....you'd better do that for me! Does Lindsey ever open her eyes?? Can't wait to see them as they grow!

symony said...

What the cutest little babys!!!! congrats that is so exciting I hope they are really really good for you so you can get rest and relatation!!!

Lillie said...

Wow! They look cuter every day! I love the one of Dylan and his Binkie!

Sisson Family said...

I love that picture of the two nose to nose. They so are so sweet. You look like a happy confident mommy!

Smiths said...

I love those pictures! They are so precious! You are looking really good!!

Benny Boo and Linsey Lou said...

Oh! I just want to kiss their little faces all over! They are so tiny and precious! Your timeline on having them is almost the same as when I had Olivia. She was born on the 29th and we got out of the hospital on New Year's day, too, but I was so elated I totally forgot what day it was! I'm so glad you were able to do it all without surgery! What a trooper!

Anonymous said...

Jeanette and Devin,

Congrats! I am so excited for you and that everything went well. I can't wait until you come to visit so I can see them in person. They are so cute. I wish you the best of luck and wish I could do something for you. If you can think of anything I can do from here let me know!

Stacy Bevan

*~Mel~* said...

They are adorable! Good luck with the twins thing!