Here are a few more pictures that we have taken here and there. Hope you enjoy them.
“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” - Jawaharlal Nehru
Friday, January 9, 2009
It's official
It's official... We are parents. We were initiated into true parenthood first by Dylan and then by Lindsey. Both Devin and I were initiated at different times. Mine was simply while I was changing Dylan and had a fun little shower all over my clothes. Devin's was a little more exciting running to the bathroom to clean his hands after Dylan squirted lovely mustard color poo on them. I have decided that when these little excitements happen you can truly call yourself a parent.
Here are a few more pictures that we have taken here and there. Hope you enjoy them.


Here are a few more pictures that we have taken here and there. Hope you enjoy them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
ha ha ha!!! Welcome!!! I occasionally still get a suprise squirt here and there! Love the pics!
You ain't seen nothing yet! What beautiful pictures of the kids! Love all of them, but the one of Devin is hilarious....and too true. Could you send them via email so I can make copies?
Love you all!
Sometimes parenthood seems like a whirlwind where the "fun" never stops. Welcome aboard.
That is totally funny! Ohh those picts are so cute. I love the bow! They just keep getting cuter every day!
You have two beautiful babies!!! They are so precious! Welcome to parenthood!!1
Great moments of being welcomed into parenthood...diaper changing stories never stop!!! Darling new pictures...I'm dying to come over and see them. You all look like you are doing well. See you soon.
Post a Comment