“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
- Jawaharlal Nehru
Thursday, January 1, 2009
First Photos
This is Devin writing... Jenny is the blog lady around here, so I'm struggling my way through creating a post of the twins first pictures. They are healthy, happy and doing really well. Jenny will write more sometime when she has a chance. She is doing very good, recovering well and trying to eat and rest in between feedings. Here are some photos, hope you all enjoy.
Well, congratulations you guys! We are so happy for you and that everything went well. Enjoy the time with Lindsey and Dillan because it does go fast...and get some sleep!
Oh Congratulations you two!!! They are so beautiful!! And Jeanette, you look so good!! I didnt look that good after I had just one baby!!! I am so excited for you two!
You've got two pretty proud grandparents here in Utah!!! Can't wait to hold them and kiss their little toes! Give them extra hugs and kisses for us! Congratulations! We think Dylan looks like Devin, and sweet little Lindsey looks like you, Jenny! Boy, oh boy! You did it!!!!!
Those two are soooo cute!!! You guys did great. Wow they are big for twins they look really healthy. You'll have to post there birth info i.e. weight height etc. Congrats!!!
Congratulations Devin & Jeanette!!!! So glad to hear that everything went well with the twins arrival. Thanks for the phone call Devin! We can't wait to come over and see them. Stay warm and see you all soon!
Oh I wanna cry! They are so beautiful! I'm so so so so happy for you guys I can't even say. I've been trying to look on your blog every day to see if you'd had them yet! I hope you get some routine up and running soon! Good luck and take advantage of grandparents! (That's what they are there for--it's okay to say, "YES! PLEASE HELP ME!" lol)
13 comments:
Well, congratulations you guys! We are so happy for you and that everything went well. Enjoy the time with Lindsey and Dillan because it does go fast...and get some sleep!
Oh wow, they are so beautiful!!!! I am so sad I didn't get the chance to be though, but please know I really wanted to!
Congratulations! Those little ones look beautiful. I'm with Leslie, wish I could be there to snuggle them close. Enjoy a few extra snuggles for me.
I am one proud auntie. They are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them. Your right they don't look alike at all. So precious.
Oh Congratulations you two!!! They are so beautiful!! And Jeanette, you look so good!! I didnt look that good after I had just one baby!!! I am so excited for you two!
Congratulations!!! Devin told me that you were going in on Tuesday. I am so happy for all of you.
You've got two pretty proud grandparents here in Utah!!! Can't wait to hold them and kiss their little toes! Give them extra hugs and kisses for us!
Congratulations! We think Dylan looks like Devin, and sweet little Lindsey looks like you, Jenny! Boy, oh boy! You did it!!!!!
Those two are soooo cute!!! You guys did great. Wow they are big for twins they look really healthy. You'll have to post there birth info i.e. weight height etc. Congrats!!!
Congratulations Devin & Jeanette!!!! So glad to hear that everything went well with the twins arrival. Thanks for the phone call Devin! We can't wait to come over and see them. Stay warm and see you all soon!
They are adorable! We are so happy for you. Congratulations!
Congrats!! They are finally here and healthy! What a blessing!!They are so adorable!!
So, Devin, we expect daily updates with the pictures here! Like you have nothing else to do, right! I'll take all I can get!!
Oh I wanna cry! They are so beautiful! I'm so so so so happy for you guys I can't even say. I've been trying to look on your blog every day to see if you'd had them yet! I hope you get some routine up and running soon! Good luck and take advantage of grandparents! (That's what they are there for--it's okay to say, "YES! PLEASE HELP ME!" lol)
Post a Comment