“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
- Jawaharlal Nehru
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Pumpkin Patch
We went to a fun Pumpkin patch in Corvallis that had a corn maze, a hayride to pick your pumpkin and fun hay sculptures to play on!
Seriously missing you all like crazy!! When do we get you back? :) It looks like you guys are having a blast ALL THE TIME and that makes me so happy!! I have been missing being around family so much lately, and they will all be together for Christmas..without us :( So I am so glad you are taking advantage of being around your family. I love all of the updates. Miss you!
2 comments:
Seriously missing you all like crazy!! When do we get you back? :) It looks like you guys are having a blast ALL THE TIME and that makes me so happy!! I have been missing being around family so much lately, and they will all be together for Christmas..without us :( So I am so glad you are taking advantage of being around your family. I love all of the updates. Miss you!
I love it! that was so much fun thanks for taking us!
Post a Comment