Since it has been raining a lot, we have been spending a lot of time inside. This has really brought out Lindsey and Dylan's silly sides. Here are a few silly moments we have enjoyed:)

This picture doesn't truly capture the moment... but Lindsey got behind Dylan and they both started laughing and squishing each other. It was a fun moment and I loved seeing them playing and laughing together. Priceless.

I came out of the other room to find that Dylan had taken his shirt off and put his hat on running around the living room.

This is what happens when I don't pay full attention for a few seconds:)
4 comments:
That is so cute the twins have gotten so big. Hope that you guys are doing good down there.
Love it! Such big smiles!
way cute!! Look how happy they are!
Can't wait to see those silly kids in person!!!
Post a Comment