Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

We have had such a fun Halloween season (if you call it that). We went to a pumpkin patch where we road on a hay wagon to this field and they dropped us off and let us pick a pumpkin and then came and got us. The twins had such fun time.























We then had a fun time trick or treating with some friends of ours. The twins really started to get into it.










This is our friend Brenden who came with us. He and Lindsey are great friends. At church on Sunday they were holding hands on the way to nursery. Too cute:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what fun pictures! I love the costumes too, cute idea!

symony said...

My kids were minnie and mickie too! So cute!

The Leishman Family said...

So so cute!! We sure miss you guys!! Looks like the twins enjoyed getting the candy! And I'm so bummed we didn't go to a pumpkin patch, looks like so much fun, next year!

Connie said...

Cutest mice I've ever seen! Thanks for the great pictures!

Sisson Family said...

Oh Jenny, they looked so cute!!!

Clark said...

Mickey and Minnie and cute!