“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” - Jawaharlal Nehru
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Random Happenings
My goal was to try and be more on the ball with posting like my awesome sister in-laws who are now doing two-three blogs a week. I don't know how they do it. I can't get motivated for some reason. So this post has random things that have happened the last few weeks.
Across the street from our house.
One afternoon the twins and I decided to go on a ride on the country roads around our house. I thought this picture was unique with the side mirror showing the road behind us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
It's good to see how things are going...Lindsey was too cute with her baby doll...they are growing right up! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sounds like it went well and everything is going great. Just painting, painting, and more painting over here on our end. Hopefully I will have some finished pictures on the blog...I'm not so good with keeping up with mine either :)
my motivation to blog comes and goes, in a week I may be in the no blogging mood again! I do love the pictures you posted and the little story for each one!
Thanks for posting! I love seeing pictures of your little ones, and hearing about what you have been up to. Your cinnamon rolls look mouth wateringly good!
Whoo Hoo! You go, girl! Love the posts! I am working my way up to it again....and you are leading the way. Love those pics of the twins! I Want to give them each a big hug! Hope you had a happy birthday!!! And those rolls....why weren't you in the baking mood when you were visiting us, huh????
Love you all!
My favorite is the twins in high chair. ...And if I could choose between my wife making blog posts or making cinnamon rolls, the baking would definately win!
I can't wait to come see you IN MY TOWN! Your posts make me miss your family and my own in that area! I love the pictures! Enjoy the rain!!!!
So cute! I thanks alot now looking at your picture of the cinnamon rolls i am going to have to make some! :)
Wow I want to try some of those cinnamon rolls!!!
Wow what a nice view you have.
Post a Comment