I was looking through all my posts and realized that they are all about the kids. Right now the twins keep us entertained and busy leaving nothing else important to post about. So enjoy these silly pictures of our silly twins.
A big kid trying to get into a small space. Pretty flexible. Maybe he'll be a gymnast.
Lindsey watching Sesame Street on the couch.
Dylan being silly by insisting on wearing this pink ribbon. Pink looks good on him wouldn't you say?
Lindsey decided that her favorite shirt to wear is one of Momma's. She went around for about an hour wearing it :)
One day while I was folding clothes the twins were bored and kept getting into things. Lindsey found this hat and scarf. It is actually from a snowman making kit I've had for a few years. This hat has been the means of entertainment for many hours. They put it on and chase each other around the house. We have had lots of laughs and smiles. This is such a fun stage!
3 comments:
I love it!! This is a fun stage!! Enjoy it!! They are so cute! I still cant believe how big they are getting, your not going to be able to call them the "babies" for very long!:)
Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for the great pictures! Give them a hug for me!
They are little hams. They look so happy! I love those little munchkins!
Post a Comment