“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
- Jawaharlal Nehru
Friday, March 19, 2010
St. Patrick's Day
Here are some pictures on St Patrick's Day. For Dinner we had Irish Soda Bread, Irish Potatoes, green jello, and green salad. I love St. Patrick's day!!
Such cute kids! I had planned to have this great Irish dinner with as much green in it as possible, but it just didn't happen. Glad you guys had a good day!
I always want to do fun things for St. Patty's and all the other holidays, but I'm not a very good planner. I'm collecting your ideas and saving them in a word document. Because you're awesome.
4 comments:
Such cute kids! I had planned to have this great Irish dinner with as much green in it as possible, but it just didn't happen. Glad you guys had a good day!
I like St. Patty's day too. I'll have to get your recipes. They sound good. The twins look good in green!
Cute green little munchkins! I didn't even wear green on St. Pat's day...what a bah humbug, huh?
I always want to do fun things for St. Patty's and all the other holidays, but I'm not a very good planner. I'm collecting your ideas and saving them in a word document. Because you're awesome.
Thanks! ;)
Post a Comment