Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sledding

A few weeks ago we had a nice big snow fall and decided to go sledding down our driveway. The only advantage to having a driveway on a hill is the fact that it is the perfect sledding hill for one year olds. It took awhile for the twins to get used to the idea of going fast down the hill but they eventually go the hang of it and enjoyed themselves!
At the top of the "hill".
Dylan never did cracked a smile but at least we got the binky out of his mouth. That told us he was starting to enjoy it :)
Going back up the hill.



3 comments:

Connie said...

Looks like fun! Lindsey is always ready for adventure, I think! Dylan is just chillin'. What sweeties! I never can watch your videos lately. Wuz up?

Jeanette said...

For some reason they aren't working. Does anyone else have advice on how to get them to work?

Unknown said...

love it!! I love dylans face, hilarious, like what are you doing to me!!!? And lindsey is up for anything! very cute!!