Thursday, February 11, 2010

Oregon State Here We Come!!!!!

Our exciting news has finally arrived after waiting for several months to know the answer. Devin was selected for the Long Term Training benefit his work gives out each year. He will be getting his Doctorate in Public Health! We will be moving in the fall and are excited for this opportunity. Although we are sad to leave AK, we will be back after he is finished continuing on with his current job.


9 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow, that is great for you and your family. But I do have to say we will miss you.

Pratt Family said...

Congrats guys! That's great that you FINALLY found out and that the news was positive!

The Jensens said...

YAY!! that's not so far away!! I am so excited for your new adventure!! :)

Connie said...

Nobody is more excited than Dad & I!!! To be within a 2 day drive from you guys is like heaven....even if it is only for a couple of years.
We love you!!!

Sisson Family said...

Congratulations! WE love you!

Unknown said...

That is so awesome!!! I am so excited for you guys, but i am excited to say that i am excited for all of our adventures to come and see you, and visa versa!!!!! am excited!!i thought all my excitment of saying excited will make you laugh!)

Putman's said...

Its about time you got some good news...congrats!

The Leishman Family said...

We are so excited for you both! But...we will also miss you! What a great opportunity though..congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hey, congrats! Oregon is beautiful--enjoy it!! I love all your cute pictures on this blog--too much fun!!

love you!!