“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
- Jawaharlal Nehru
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
~This is for you Mom~
Do you see his two bottom teeth? He is getting one more on the bottom as well!
Lindsey loves playing the piano. Hopefully she takes after Grandma Pehrson.
Dylan loved being in the tent. He was a little grumpy all day until he spent a few hours outside in tent that was pitched in the backyard.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those are such fun pictures! They are getting so big!
You have the cutest pictures of the cutest kids on earth. I'm loving Linds at the piano! And I love the moose shirt of Dillian! Good idea for pitching the tent. Did you sleep in it?
Wow!! They sure know how to smile!! They will catch your attention anywhere!! I love dylans eyes!! They are sure blue!! And lindsey is just sticken cute with her little smile!!
Oh my goodness, looking through all the fun pictures of your summer, all I can say is WOW!!! I can't believe how much they are growing and changing. Both Lindsey and Dylan definitely know what to do when they see a camera!!! They have such cute smiles. We need to start having get-togethers again. Talk with you soon.
5 comments:
Those are such fun pictures! They are getting so big!
You have the cutest pictures of the cutest kids on earth. I'm loving Linds at the piano! And I love the moose shirt of Dillian! Good idea for pitching the tent. Did you sleep in it?
Could they possibly get any cuter???? Thanks!!
Wow!! They sure know how to smile!! They will catch your attention anywhere!! I love dylans eyes!! They are sure blue!! And lindsey is just sticken cute with her little smile!!
Oh my goodness, looking through all the fun pictures of your summer, all I can say is WOW!!! I can't believe how much they are growing and changing. Both Lindsey and Dylan definitely know what to do when they see a camera!!! They have such cute smiles. We need to start having get-togethers again. Talk with you soon.
Post a Comment