Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Grateful to be a Mom

I have been thinking lately at how much my life has change from a year ago. I have been pondering about my job at Consumer Direct and how much I miss the people that I worked with (consumers and co-workers). I miss socializing with my consumers. Many of them I had great relationships with and really cared about them. I wonder how they are all doing and hope that
things are going well for them. No matter how much I miss my previous career, I am so grateful everyday that I have the job I do now, which is being the mother of my twins. I really didn't know what I was getting myself into, having twins, or being a parent for that matter. It is the most challenging thing I have ever done. But it is also the most gratifying and fulfilling experience. I feel like I have truly grown as a person and am becoming more of the person I want to be because of Dylan and Lindsey. They make me smile and laugh. I can say I am truly happy being their mom and for the opportunity I get to stay home with them. How could I ever not be happy with these two?

5 comments:

symony said...

adorable photos!

The Jensens said...

oh my goodness!! Too cute!! I know exactly how you feel!! It gets lonely sometimes because you want the adult interaction... but being with your babies is the absolute best thing in the world!! Man they are gonna be huge when I see you at Christmas! Love ya!

Connie said...

Good thoughts to hear, Jenny. You are a good mother. They are lucky twins to have you and Devin as parents. Love those pictures!

Unknown said...

Those are adorable pictures! I cant believe it how cute they are!! You can tell their little adorable personalties!! Isnt it just great to be a mom, it is so fun to see them grow up!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!!! Thanks for sharing!