Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A fun weekend

We had a great 4th of July Weekend. We tried to enjoy the beautiful weather and went on a nice walk, had BBQ with friends and enjoyed each others company.
Dylan having fun at Grandma Lucas' house
Lindsey and Daddy having a fun time hanging out together.

Lindsey sitting up on the grass by herself.

Dylan and I taking a break on our walk.

Posing for a picture... Lindsey couldn't stop looking at our dog Lexie.


Cute moment

Dylan and Lindsey looking so cute in their Sunday outfits.

Their first Piano lesson.

6 comments:

Smiths said...

Those are so cute!!! I love their smiles!!! They are getting so big!!!!

Clark said...

Wow! The twins are getting big. They look so much more grown up than when I saw them in May...

Connie said...

What cutie pies! Thanks for sharing those pictures!!!!

Putman's said...

Nice pics...Dylan is looking more like Devin, especially that receding hair line! Hope you had a good 4th.

Fayetteville 1st Ward Relief Society said...

Oh they are so cute. waht happy babies.

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting those pictures! Such cutie pies!