Saturday, March 28, 2009

Latest pictures

Here are some pictures of the last few days. The twins are doing well. They both are smiling, interacting and gaining more personality each day. Lindsey is starting to laugh here and there and Dylan is starting to smile more on command. It seems there is never a dull moment!




9 comments:

Smiths said...

Hey you figured out the mobe wrap!I cant believe the babies are getting so big! They are adorable!

Lillie said...

I love your pictures! The close up of Lindsey and the one with Dylan's cute chubby tummy are my favorite.

Connie said...

They are certainly showing us their personalities! What adorable pictures!

symony said...

wow that thing doesn't look very comfortable! They are still adorable!

The Jensens said...

Oh symony!! they are WAY comfortable!! Jen, the kiddos are stinking adorable!! I love little Dylans chub!! Jenasen has plenty of that too!! I can't wait to see you!! Not too long now!

Anonymous said...

love the photos! thanks for posting them. it was fun seeing the babies on skype too!

Sisson Family said...

HOw sweet. I love your wrap! Aleah loves her little Cousins

Putman's said...

Nice shots, they are way cute!

Benny Boo and Linsey Lou said...

Oh they are getting so big! Lindsey looks just like your family, Jen! I love your universal wrap! Aren't they awesome? I have one, and made 2 more for my sister and sister in-law.