Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Hot" Date

Last night I was joking with Devin about going on a hot date with me. Knowing that because of the bedrest the date would probably be me on one couch and Devin on the other. After dinner he got in his snow suit and said he was going to play with the dog outside in the 7 degree weather. About a half hour later he came in and told me to get in my warmest clothes and go outside. To my surprise he had a nice fire started and a perfect spot for me to sit. So we did have a nice time bundled up next to the warm fire. It was fun to do something other than wacthing TV.





8 comments:

Pratt Family said...

Wow...literally a 'hot' date. That's a nice lookin fire...good job Devin. Did you roast marshmallows? Cute blog Jenny...love reading all about your fun activities & travels.

The Jensens said...

Oh! This is so sweet! By the way, I love the main pic on your blog of you two!

Sisson Family said...

Jen I like the hot date. Devin that was clever. You spoil my sister!

Smiths said...

Hey Jen! I love the Pictures!! That was probablly really nice to go outside and get some fresh air!!

Putman's said...

Wow Devin, what a romantic! Good thinking, we hope that you guys are doing good...talk to ya later.

symony said...

look how cute you guys are I can't believe you are having twins you really don't look big enough!!! fun to see pics of you guys!

Connie said...

Cheesy, cheesy, cheesy! I'm changing my opinion of you, Devin. You are really a romantic at heart. Better watch out or I'll have to call you a cheesehead, or was that a cheesecake???

Connie said...

Comment # 2: This is for Jenny AND Devin. Get busy, slackers! You need an updated blog post....and you know, Devin, since Jenny is being a good mommy and lying down all of the time, it is up to YOU to cover for her. I'll be watching...no excuses!