Monday, November 10, 2008

Had a Great Time at the Shower

On Saturday November 8, 2008 I had some friends from the ward put on a baby shower for me. It was so much fun. Cammie and Tina worked very hard to make it perfect. I had friends from the ward and friends from Anchorage. I have a slide show of some pictures that were taken. Just a heads up on my part... I was not focusing on being a model for pictures so please excuse some of the funny faces that I make. I have concluded from this experience that people are very generous and thoughtful. For all of you out there THANK YOU!

4 comments:

Smiths said...

Hey Jen! I am quite impressed!That looks really good!! It looks like that you guys had a fun time!! I wish i was there! I love you and cant wait to see those little babies!

The Jensens said...

AW! Cute prego lady! I can't wait to see what your babies look like! You will LOVE being a mommy!

Sisson Family said...

Your blog looks so cute. I wish you could work on mine!
Love,
Annq

Pratt Family said...

Great pictures!!! You look totally fine...it's called candid shots from the photographer ;) We all had a fun time at your shower...it definitely gets you even more excited to see your little ones all dressed up in their cute, small clothes. One day soon, right? Hang in there.