I know my last post was about moose...but this morning when Devin took Lexie out for her morning ritual she started to bark. This is unusual for Lexie in the mornings, so we ran to see what she could be barking at. Sure enough there was a moose having his breakfast on our bushes outside. This was Lexie's first encounter with a moose. I don't know if she knew what to think. As a proud parent I am happy to say she handled herself very well. At least we know now she won't run and hide behind a tree if she encounters another one.
I am EXCITED to say that my fingers are no longer frozen! Spring is here. Most of the snow in my yard is melted and I can actually see our landscaped lawn! My favorite part about the Spring right now is that birds are starting to appear in the sky. Geese, swans, eagles, and other fowl in the air that I have no idea what they are but it is fun see them. I guess my Dad really made me love looking for the birds and watching them, mesmerized in their graceful wings as they sore through the sky. Again my thoughts are towards nature and it's beauty that I am surrounded by daily! Devin and I are blessed to live in such a beautiful and magnificent place God has created for us!
2 comments:
I can't imagine anywhere that Spring would be more welcome! I'm glad that you are able to see your yard for the first time. Now you'll have to start weeding and mowing! The joys of owning a home:) Mom
Did you get any pictures this time?
Post a Comment