Friday, March 23, 2007

Moosie

I wanted to post that as I am sitting writing to you outside my office window I see this cute moose. It is probably only a year or two but it is eating the branches of the trees. Oh it is looking at me!!!! WOW only in Alaska! It is amazing that little things like this can make me smile and get excited. It has been outside my window for about an hour. To bad I don't have a camera. I guess you will have to close your eyes and picture it.

Jenny

2 comments:

Sisson Family said...

The things you see in Alaska. That's so awesome! It's good to get excited about God's creations. You should see the cool birds around here. i even have one that whistles at me every day!
Love ya Anna

Connie said...

The only thing I get to see outside my office window is the top of a roof and the tops of the trees at the cemetery. Maybe I should move up to Alaska to see some moose.....I did see a mouse the other day, but it was at home.....does that count?
(By the way, why do you get all of the comments on your blog? Nobody bothers to comment on mine!!!!!)