Friday, March 9, 2007

YAHOOOOOO

Well I thought that since it is Friday afternoon I would relax a little at work and add a new post. It seems here in Alaska everyone is sick. Every house I go, to at least one person is sick. In our office today half of my co workers are home with this nasty head cold. In fact, I am the only Program Coordinator left in the office. I have been going through Purell hand sanitazer like crazy and popping vitamins right and left. I am proud to say that I have not gotten any of the viruses yet but there is still cold weather and more of it to come. I am Thankful for my health. I feel very fortunate to have good health and no problems to speak of.
Devin has been in California for the past two weeks. I am going to pick him up later on this afternoon. I am really excited to have him home and to have some company. He had such a wonderful break from the cold weather. He was able to drive the coast of California. He says that it was beautiful and refreshing to get a tan and walk outside with out shivering! He also was able to have a successful time finding more information about the fishing in CA. He even told me he wouldn't mind living in Cresent City, which is a small fishing community in Northern CA.
As for me, life has basically remained the same. I am just happy it is Friday! Nothing like a good weekend to refresh you.

Love you all!!!!!

Jenny

3 comments:

Sisson Family said...

Hey Jen,
I'm glad your taking good care of yourself. How is that elpictal working out? I'm glad Devin made it home safely. Does he have to go again anytime soon?
WEll Il love ya!
Anna

Jeanette said...

Thanks Anna,
The eliptical is Great! I still need to get a good routine down though. Devin leaves on Tue. and gets back Sat. Is Nate home this weekend? Love ya,
Jen

Sisson Family said...

We've had a great weekend with Nate home. You'll have to give me a call this week.
Love
Anna