Thursday, March 15, 2007

Fingers still frozen!



Today has been another cold day. It hit -10 in Palmer this morning. I would think that by the middle of March things would be warming up.... The answer is no. All I can picture right now is being with Anna in her warm climate weather. Although in the Summer I am sure the role will be reversed.

Attaching to my blog today is where I would like to be. In sunny California. This picture was taken last week in about 70 degree weather. How lovely!!!!! Hope you all have a great warm day! I think I will go make me a cup of hot chocolate!

Love you

Jenny

2 comments:

Connie said...

I want to be there, too! There is just nothing like a beautiful beach with a vast ocean stretching out to wonderful places to go to! let's go, Jeanette!

Sisson Family said...

Well Jen,
Looks to me like Devin was trying to rub it in there in California! WEll now you have a pciture of "Some Beach, Some where" You should have it up in your office!
Love ya
Anna