Friday, September 14, 2012

First Day of Preschool

The first day of school.  Both Devin and I are so happy to give the twins the opportunity to go to preschool.  It was a debate whether it was worth it or not but we felt that it would be very beneficial for both of them.  They were both very excited to go and have been everyday since. As I dropped them off a wave of emotion came through me.  I know it's only preschool but I can't believe my babies are already old enough to go.  It's been three weeks and I have already seen a difference in confidence and enthusiasm for being around other kids (this was actually becoming a problem).  I am so grateful they have this opportunity.  Since they have been born I have never had 6 hours a week to myself.  So for now, I am trying to find new hobbies and enjoy so down time.  It is marvelous! :)





No comments: