Sunday, February 5, 2012

Switzerland Day 9 (Last Day - Sept 20)

Mom spent the day with Grossmama and Grosspapa. I left early and took a train to Neuchatel, which is on a beautiful lake in the French speaking part of Switzerland. After exploring Neuchatel, I traveled to Murten and then back to Bern. In the afternoon, Dori drove us to Zurich to a hotel near the airport. We stopped at Erni's house on the way and visited for a while. We spent our last night in Switzerland in Zurich at the hotel, then flew home early Tuesday morning.

The red church in Neuchatel. The bricks were made with the reddish sand in the area. 


Part of the old city wall in Murten.

Tower on old city wall in Murten





What I came home with...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Devin, I enjoyed all your blogs from your trip to Switzerland. It's awesome all four of us siblings were able to visit Switzerland in 2011! I'm jealous of all your delicious loot!

Connie said...

Devin, Just a reminder that Valentine's Day (the chocolate holiday of the year) is coming up this month. Love your pictures! Have I ever told you I really like dark chocolate? I didn't think so:)