Thursday, January 13, 2011

Skiing

Over Christmas we were able to go skiing. It was so nice to be in the snow. Dylan the typical boy, loved every second outside. He really enjoyed playing in the snow. Lindsey, on the other hand, stood in one spot . We went twice once with just our family and once with my Dad. Devin went one other time to get a break from all of us. Cross Country Skiing is something Devin and I love to do and haven't been able to go yet this year so it was a great opportunity and super fun.







Can't leave out this beautiful sunset picture behind my parents house. Oh how I love the sunsets in Lewiston.

3 comments:

Connie said...

Did you do all that skiing here? I love Dylan's hat! Beautiful sunset, too!

Smiths said...

LOVE it!!!

Sisson Family said...

Looks like fun!, Wow that's a beautiful picture of the llama's. I miss wide open spaces!