“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
- Jawaharlal Nehru
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Mirror Lake
A couple of weeks ago we had a wonderful picnic with Grandma and Grandpa Lucas. The twins had a lot fun exploring the park and lake. We had a great time.
How cute! Your gonna miss Alaska!!! But I am so glad you will be closer to Utah! Can't wait to see you! I'll keep praying all goes well with your move! Love ya!
3 comments:
Beautiful place! And neat pictures! Love those twins!
How cute! Your gonna miss Alaska!!! But I am so glad you will be closer to Utah! Can't wait to see you! I'll keep praying all goes well with your move!
Love ya!
Fun, fun. They are growing up so much. Love the pics of Lindsey cleaning and eating all those yummy fruits. We are sure going miss you guys.
Post a Comment