Friday, May 21, 2010

Update

It's been a little while since I have blogged. Life has been full of excitement and change. Devin's been travelling a lot with work. I went to Utah to help Michele with her new baby by myself . We SOLD our house! Devin turned 30!! Now we are moving to Corvallis, OR in first part of July instead of August! Our summer is just getting started here in Alaska and the twins have been enjoying the weather. They love being outside and helping around the yard. Here they were helping Devin fix his trailer.


Happy Grandma Pehrson
Scottie and I
Grandpa, Michele, Livvy and Madi
Playing in the boat
Helping Daddy
What a good helper.
The now 30 Devin!

6 comments:

Sisson Family said...

Thanks for posting pics!!

Connie said...

What fun pictures!!! Love you all...even you, old man Devin!

Putman's said...

thanks for the new pics, the twins look great, the 30 year old needs some work.

Clark said...

These are great photos! I love the one of little Lindsay with ear muffs and safety glasses. The twins in the boat isn't bad either.

You should do a post on the "mischeiveous" pics in the sidebar too!

Smiths said...

I love it! your kids are adorable, what can i say!

Pratt Family said...

Fun pictures! That's so exciting you sold your house, so when do you have to be out exactly--end of June? Great pictures our your little helpers too!