Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pictures 15 Months

Here are some pictures of the twins that were taken at JC Penney last week. It was almost a year ago when we went and got their 3 month pictures taken. They were so small and delicate and didn't really smile yet. Now, I can hardly believe that they are running around and making each other giggle. What cute little people they are turning into. Their smiles and laughter make it the best part of being a parent. Enjoy!


















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!!!!

Lillie said...

Ditto what Leslie said!

Sisson Family said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Connie said...

It sure shows each of their personalities in those pictures! Can't believe they are so grown up! I want all of the pictures, so good luck choosing us just one!:)

Unknown said...

Love them all!!! They are so cute!!! They sure did capture their little personalities!!!

Benny Boo and Linsey Lou said...

Awww, you brought a smile to my face :) I mean, how could I not? They are so adorable!

Pratt Family said...

Soooo I haven't been the best with keeping up. So stinkin' cute!!! I love all the pictures of the twins. So full of personality, and what fun different poses, they sure made me giggle.