Thursday, September 24, 2009

What a Wonderful Autum

We have had such a nice fall season. The weather has really been perfect. Slowly we are starting to see signs that winter will soon be upon us. Termination dust is prominent on the mountains and frost has been on the windshields, although part of me hesitates to think about winter coming the other part of me is excited about sharing the holidays with family in Utah and the twins first real winter. Enough said of that... We had the chance to take advantage of the sunny days by going on several walks around some of our favorite places.










4 comments:

Clark said...

Here in Utah, fall is just getting started. Some things I just don't miss about Alaska, including the cold, the dark, and the early start of winter.

Anonymous said...

Well I do miss alaska, and can't wait to spent the summer there next year!
Great pictures, cute babies~!

Connie said...

Looks like a wonderful fall up there! Love the red cheeks and noses! Devin, you are looking skinny! And, Jen, beautiful as usual. MUH

Smiths said...

I love those pictures!! I think the babies enjoy there walks!! Better get them in while you can!!