Monday, September 14, 2009

What we're up to

Here are some pictures from when we went to the Alaska State Fair a couple of weeks ago. The twins enjoyed the social outing.



This is becoming an everyday picture when Devin comes home from work. The both of the babies can't get enough of their daddy.




Grandma Lucas came over and watched the twins so Devin and I could go on a little date. We had a picnic and went on a hike. It was beautiful with the trees turning colors.

The babies are very serious when it comes to brushing their teeth :) I think it might be one of the highlights of the day.


Little Lindsey is almost crawling. Everyday she gets a little bit closer. This was yesterday.

6 comments:

Sisson Family said...

OHh they are so cute. Love the stroller. What good hygiene they have already! love auntie anna

Smiths said...

I still cant believe how big they are getting!! Alomost crawling, wow!!! I think Anna put Love Auntie Anna because she loves her name tooo much!!! JK!!!

symony said...

I love them brushing their teeth! ha ha ha

Connie said...

Happy, happy babies! You two must be doing something right!!!! Devin, you make a great dad!

Benny Boo and Linsey Lou said...

They are getting so big! I can't believe it! Cuter every day, huh?

Connie said...

Jenny, did I ever mention that I think Lindsey's last picture on this blog looks exactly like you did when you were a baby???? Cute mother...cute daughter!

I'm ready for new pictures!!!!:)