Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Deck!

As part of his "honey-do" list Devin built a deck onto the back of our house. I am very impressed with how well it turned out! He did such a great job and worked hard to get it finished. I can't wait to have our first BBQ on it!
Here is a picture of Lindsey helping me with the laundry. Couldn't pass up the opportunity of posting this one!

8 comments:

Putman's said...

Wow Devin, nice job...looks great!

The Jensens said...

That looks really good!!! I can't wait to come up there next year (hopefully) and eat on it! hee hee!! Oh your darling Lindsey! What a cutie!!!

Connie said...

Very impressive, Devin! I am amazed at your abilities! Want to come down and do one here??? Sweet Lindsey is a great helper it looks like!

symony said...

wow that deck looks amazing!

Benny Boo and Linsey Lou said...

Wow! That's beautiful! That will be so much fun!

Sisson Family said...

I love your deck. Devin is a man of many talents. What a great helper you have Jen. I remember Morgan helping me as I carried the basket up eight cases of stairs in Germany! No pictures though.

Anonymous said...

Devin- you are so talented!!! It looks so nice!

Anonymous said...

Great Deck Devin!!!!