Friday, June 26, 2009

Getting out

We are finally healthy at our house! The past couple of weeks we have all been sick. Dylan had pnemonia, Lindsey had croup and Devin and I both had colds that have kept us cooped up in the house. So the day we all started to feel better we ventured outside.


Here we went on a nice walk around Matsu park. The babies got to experience some rough terraine in their stroller. We even had to lift them up over a couple downed trees. It was worth the work. We had a great time!

We also went up Hatcher's Pass and walked up a mile or so one of the trails there. It was nice to get out. Never get sick of exploring that area.
We also had a coupld of nice BBQ's on our new deck on the days that the sun decided to shine!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are all better again! Being sick is so NOT fun!

The Jensens said...

oh my goodness! Not good luck with the sicknesses!! I don't think I would have survived!! ha ha!! Looks like you guys are having tons of fun!!!

Sisson Family said...

Looks like a fun walk. They are getting so big!

Connie said...

It looks beautiful there! You should see how green everything is here now...with all of the rain. Love the pictures of my cutie pies!
(You, too, Devin:)

Smiths said...

They are getting so big!! I love the pictures!