Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fun Weekend

Devin's sister Lillie has been visiting for the past few days. We have had some wonderful weather and have tried to take advantage of it. On Sunday we took a nice walk at the Ekulutna Lake. Today we went to the Eagle River Visitor Center. It has been so fun having her here. It makes us wish she lived closer!

Eagle River Nature Center




Ekulutna Lake

6 comments:

Connie said...

Looks beautiful! Almost makes me wish I lived there,too!! I didn't see any pictures of my babies!?!?

Unknown said...

Thats fun that she gets to visit!! Its always fun to have family come!!!

Unknown said...

By the way!!! Cute blog template!! That is way cute!!

Anonymous said...

Aaahhhh, what great memories. Miss you guys already!

Putman's said...

These pictures make me home sick...beautiful place, you guys are blessed to live there. I will send you some sand!

Sisson Family said...

looks like you had a good time. It looks so beautiful!