Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Lindsey and Dylan have been trying to show off there smiles lately. Here are a few shots we got today in their cute green outfits.






10 comments:

Lillie said...

Jenny they look SO cute! I love the smiles. I can't believe how big they are getting. Almost 3 months old - time flies!

Anonymous said...

We have cute babies! I can't believe you got such a good picture of Dylan smiling! I wish I was there, can't wait to come home.

Connie said...

Cute little leprechans! I can't believe how much they are growing up! Can't think of anything cuter than the two of them!!!

Smiths said...

Holy Cow!! I cant believe that!! Those pictures are so cute!!! They are getting so bad!! I really cant wait to meet them!!!!!

Smiths said...

Oh i meant big!!! Sorry!!!!

The Jensens said...

OH my gosh!! They are getting way big!! They are so cute!! It's so fun when they start showing off their personalities!! They are dang cute!

Pratt Family said...

What great pictures indeed. Good job photographer for getting them to smile and take such darling pictures. They both are growing up too fast. Super cute!!!

Putman's said...

Nice Smiles...you cant help but love faces like that!

Sisson Family said...

wow Those are the cutuest babies ever. They are getting so big.

Barbara said...

Hi Devin! Its barbara (eddins). Lillie told me about your blog. Your babies are very cute. I love those new baby smiles:)
We have three boys- check out our blog(growingoldwiththehaneys) I'd love to catch up!