“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” - Jawaharlal Nehru
Linsey's shirt says it all - they are "too cute"!
those are so cute I love theone of them sleeping opposite irections but still trying to hold hands
Those are sooooooo cute!! I cant belive how big they are getting!! Cant wait to see them!!!
My arms are itching to hold them!!! Hurry up and get them down here! Love them to pieces!
Oh my gosh!!! They get cuter and cuter!! I have to say that Lindsey looks like you and your Mom!! They are so precious!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Linsey's shirt says it all - they are "too cute"!
those are so cute I love theone of them sleeping opposite irections but still trying to hold hands
Those are sooooooo cute!! I cant belive how big they are getting!! Cant wait to see them!!!
My arms are itching to hold them!!! Hurry up and get them down here! Love them to pieces!
Oh my gosh!!! They get cuter and cuter!! I have to say that Lindsey looks like you and your Mom!! They are so precious!!
Post a Comment