Friday, December 19, 2008

Update on Babies

No babies yet! I cannot believe that we have made it this far. I am 36 weeks now. Just about full term for twins. If someone would have told me that we would be considering being induced I would have told them they were crazy. Well believe it or not I have a date set to be induced (which is Dec 30 at 6:30am). Both Devin and I are hoping that I will spontaneously go into labor but we will see what is the plan for us. Someone told me this but I can't remember who, but they are totally right... We were talking about how I can't believe the babies are still in they said that our prayers are being answered. Which made me pause and think that Heavenly Father has certainly blessed us by keeping them in and having them stay in as long as possible. These babies are sure our Miracle babies. I can't wait to meet them.

2 comments:

Smiths said...

I really cant believe you havent had your babies yet! It certanily is prayers that have kept them in so far!!! They are your miracle babies and i cant wait to see them come into this world!!!! Oh and i love your shirt!!!!

Connie said...

I love your shirt too!! Where did you find it??? Can't wait for little D & L to get here. Hurry up you two!!!