Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Fun Saturday

We decided since Devin is home for a few days to enjoy the time together with a nice walk at Matanuska River Park and then end the day with a picnic. Mom and Dad Lucas were able to meet us at Mirror lake for a pleasant evening. We had great food, excellent company and a game of Skipbo to end the night.
.

3 comments:

Lillie said...

Sounds like a fun day! Looks like the weather is still cold up there. Can't wait to see Jenny when she comes, be sure to give me a contact number so I can call to arrange things.

Connie said...

Thanks for the pictures! I'm still waiting for those side views! Guess I'll just have to wait until I can see you in person! Whoo Hoo! Only 4 more days!

Anonymous said...

looks like a great day! Wish I could come visit, maybe over Chirstmas break!