“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” - Jawaharlal Nehru
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Gone Fishing
On a very spontaneous note, Devin decided to go commercial fishing for the season. He left this morning to go down to Kenai. Adam (his cousin) had a few people decide they didn't want to fish last minute and didn't have a full crew so asked Devin if he was interested. Of course, Devin couldn't say no so he is off doing what he loves! Luckily he has enough time off from work and has a very supportive boss to let him go. Although Lexie and I will miss him at home during the week we'll see him on the weekends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
wow, very spontaneous! Hope its a good season!
Murder George and you'll get a bigger percentage.
What I meant to say, is Jenny, you are such a perfect wife for Devin, and such a wonderful example of cheerfully supporting your husband. I know it will be a huge sacrifice for you to be all alone for such a big chunk of the summer. I'm sure Devin appreciates it.
Tell Devin hi for me and to give me a call when he gets a chance...thanks, you are good to let him run off and play! I hope that you are feeling good, take care of yourself Jeanette.
good idea lillie!
Devin might be for your idea Lillie.
Post a Comment