Monday, June 9, 2008

Finally an update

We have received several requests for an update to our blog. It has been over 6 months since the last post. As I look back at the last six months it seems there has been a lot that has happened in our lives. In January we went on a crusie to Mexico. Which was an adventure that will never be forgotten. If fact we are already planning to go on another one in five years. Anyone up for an adventure with us? This winter Devin has been super busy traveling throughout the United States, mostly to the East coast. His travels are finally calming down for the summer! I am very excited because there is so much to do here. Devin has already checked several items off the the to-do list. He has fixed the fence, helped build a flower bed in the front under the window, put sod down in some spots in the yard that were bare and the thing I love the most is he helped dig an area for our small garden. This area is primarily for potatoes, zuccini and pumpkins. I hope it works. I always look forward to the summer. Hopefully we can do some camping and I think we are going to try our hands at fishing next week. This week we have been focusing on fixing our living room up. It is nice to have some new decorations to spice it up a little. I will get some pictures up soon. I will try and keep the blog up to date since life is changing soon for us. More to come!!!!!

2 comments:

Lillie said...

Thanks Jenny for the update! When your projects are done, you'll have to post some pictures of your masterpieces.

Connie said...

Sounds like you are busy little beavers! Never a dull moment when you own a home, right? You've inspired me to update my blog, if only everyone would then it would be more fun!
Love,
Mom