Sunday, July 8, 2007

Just an Update

Devin and I have been having a great summer so far. We have been enjoying our weekend adventures. This weekend we went with some friends the Pratt's to see the Matanuska Glacier. This is the only glacier in Alaska that you can drive to. Unfortunately, it costs so much per person we decided not to got all the way to the glacier. We did find a nice lodge to eat at that had a wonderful view of the glacier. It was fun to get to know the Pratt's and once again admire the beautiful landscapes of Alaska. It is fun to add to the adventures and we continue to enjoy living here. Devin mentions frequently how much he loves Alaska. I have began to love Alaska and the life that we are creating here. Even though at times I want to be near my family, it is wonderful to be near Devin's parents. Our Sundays are always filled with great food, laughter and long walks. These are time I have come to look forward to. Well until our next adventure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! How much did it actually cost to go up to the glacier? I had no idea it would be expensive. Sounds like you are having a nice summer!

Sisson Family said...

Hi jen I'm glad your ennjoying Alaka and taking advantage of the beauty. You guys are awesome. I love you!
Anna